I got a bill in the postal service last calendar week from an electrician that came out to prepare two undercabinet lights in my kitchen and to see why the puck lights in my chiffonier were burning out in a solar day or ii. When I arranged for the appointment I got up under the cabinet to read off all the information on the light fixtures to the electrician so he knew what he was getting into. It took 3 weeks for someone to finally show upwards (no-showed twice and so showed up unannounced). When he got there he didn't accept what he needed so he left and came dorsum that aforementioned day. He concluded upwards changing 5 lightbulbs, only didn't fix the undercabinet lights considering he needed a function–he did change the lightbulbs there which is pretty useless since they don't piece of work. He said he would be back with the function iii weeks ago. I got the bill…$279.50! They charged me iii units of labor for 2 men to modify 5 lightbulbs. I, of course, called to question the pecker and guess what?? No one has returned my calls! And then, dorsum to the age old question…how many electricians does information technology take to modify a lightbulb?